soMethinG CrossinG My Mind: i'm totally drained of energy...

i'm totally drained of energy...

i need supplement...no matter vitamin a,b, c, d or if can, plase give me till vit z...
i hve no energy more....none!....
now, i got headache...cant comfortably sit properly even...
i ws tried to sleep, but i cant...

thinking on other asgmnts n prsnttns due ths week n nxt week,
then, i can suffer insomnia...sounds like insane, but, true...not only me feels this, but also my clsmtes fm my grup n grup b...

yesterday n even today, two of our clsmates were fainted...sympathy for ida n ikhlas...
all these shown that hw exhausted we are till abg lan, our fac's staff said, "asl ngn korang ni? pnt sgt ke?" of course lr...with such workloads, xtido mlm, n when comes to e presentation's day, kne bambu ngn ray jay...x ke tnsen?? erm...now i knw e reason why ibu slalu advice me not to gt stress...takut mental...hehe...klakar ibu ni...

normally, whn ade prob, akan cite ngn ibu, or siblings...kdg2 ngn si lenny, k.ina n hani...thnx guys...ok lr, i thnk i should spend my energy which still left for doing on our asgmnt b4 i, myself then faint! i alrdy warned my clsmte tht they shld be prepred if it then be my turn to faint..haha!

nota kaki: will attend the interview with zain n co n raja darrel nxt week...i dun expect to get place there, but just for the sake of experiences...but if i gt chance to be with them, it can be considered as a bonus..wish me luck, k.....
Photobucket

2 comments:

fitri oh fitri said...

kalo nak supplement, yg terbaek utk energy, amek la pharmaton. mahal la sket kot.




www.fitridzulkifli.blgospot.com

azah hj zainal said...

thnx fitri....but,sgt lr best if de org sponsor,,,

Copyright © soMethinG CrossinG My Mind Urang-kurai