soMethinG CrossinG My Mind: F4 (Boys Before Flower) Special Edition already out!

F4 (Boys Before Flower) Special Edition already out!

coz t0o many requests fm fan, they made special story bout F4--jun pyo, ji hoo, yijung n woo bin..e story revolve on 5years after e story ended..

bout jun pyo's part, i ws suprised bcoz he sang 'My everythg' song..but he pronouncing it "my evrythin"hehe...

but, i felt bit dsspointed bcoz on ji hoo's part more thn 90% are flashback??why??most of them were bckgrounded with ss501 songs..

yesssss...i fall in luv with kim bummmm...ths special story, at e end shows tht he finally proposes
Ga eul!! ^^ luv it**

kim jun's part? nthg special for me..but, since his face so charming, i still wnt to see him as part of F4...hehe..

wht cn be concluded here----> i luv F4!! ^^

jom tgk special edition ni kat sini:

1) jun pyo's part

2) ji hoo's part

3) yi jung's part

4) woo bin's part

No comments:

Copyright © soMethinG CrossinG My Mind Urang-kurai