soMethinG CrossinG My Mind: exam mode::

exam mode::

this blog will x post any entry till 6th Nov since e owner is in e exam mode::
juz announcing tht my exm alrdy started frm 28th oct till 6th nov..and on 17th n 18th my mock trial for criminal trial n advocacy will be held on both days...i'll going bck to my hmetwn on 19th since datuk salleh wanna treats us a dinner n karok on e nite of 18th..

guyz, those who fllow my blog, plz leave ur link,k..i hvnt enough tme, till my sem break..hpfly hve time lr coz my sis weddg will be on ths dec...

convo? i've yet to post any pic coz my parents only gve the cam w/o the cable..isk..isk...i tried ask frenz bside my room if she has any, but she dsnt...so, later lr, yerk....my cnvo ws great, but i hve to go bck early coz of my exm on e nxt day...xdpt yuna nk amik pic ngn i...ceh...perasan..

exm? criminal pper??haha...so far, ok lr...praying for lucks for evidence paper on saturday...

hm...so, i juz wnt to wish all e best for those who taking e final exm sme likes me, my frenz, my clsmtes, my firm mtes..best of luck guyz!

LL.B 1A
22 of us
pursuing our goals...
x mtter hw diff it is...
hw much pains we r suffering...
juz go, n dun look bck...
coz all these we hve to pay...
for later...
to enjoy e victory...


my firm mtes too...

nota kaki;: i'v hv being asked by my lecturer mdm rahimah bee on lst thursday..coz i got 2nd highest marks for her paper..then, while taking my rslt fm her, she asking me,

she:"azah, wht are going to do after ths?are u going to be a lawyer?"..
me: i'm yet decide abt it mem...
she:"y not? be a lawyer lr..practise..."
me:..silence....

====till today, still xtau, btul ke nk jd lawyer? LLB ni pun dh 1/2 mati dh ni...tggu lr nxt sem, bln 5-6, pe decision of me...tunggguuuu!

No comments:

Copyright © soMethinG CrossinG My Mind Urang-kurai